1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 5 pages
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Environmental Factors and Health Promotion
Environmental factor: Water pollution
The growth, development, and learned behaviors that occur during the first year of infancy have a direct effect on the individual throughout a lifetime.
For this assignment, research an environmental factor (Water pollution) that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants and develop a health promotion that can be presented to caregivers.
In developing your work, take into consideration the health care literacy level of your target audience, as well as the demographic of the caregiver/patient (socioeconomic level, language, culture, and any other relevant characteristic of the caregiver) for which the research is tailored.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Describe the selected environmental factor (Water pollution).
a. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
2. Create a health promotion plan that can be presented to caregivers to address the environmental factor and improve the overall health and well-being of infants.
3. Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants.
4. Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research.
For these examples, you must include at least three scholarly resources. Two of the three resources must be peer-reviewed
5. Provide two (2) community resources, a (1) national resource, and a (1) Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.
Part 2: Genetics Paper
Topic: Down syndrome
Conduct a literature search of recent journal articles (peer-reviewed ONLY) -[Web pages, thesis, or bibliographic reviews are not allowed] within the last three years that pertain to your topic (Down syndrome).
You must select four articles for this assignment.
1. A brief introduction (1/2 page)
2. Identify findings, statements, and positions that agree between the articles and that disagree
3. Identify any evidence-based support for the claims made in the literature.
4. Synthesize the knowledge gained from your literature research into a comprehensive understanding of the topic (Don’t write in the first person).
3. Draw and summarize your own unique conclusions based on a comprehensive understanding of the topic and your research (Don’t write in the first person).
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post 2946 appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.