Criteria for Research Project, Aspects of the Marketing Research Process that will be considered when deciding on the Subject for the Project:
- Should be able to translate a marketing problem into a feasible research question
- Should be able to appreciate marketing research as a process that involves a sequence of activities, each compatible with the preceding stage
- Should have a thorough understanding of the strength and weakness of alternative research design
- Should be aware of the many sources of marketing information and have some knowledge of the various means for gathering such information
- Should be more sensitive to the biases and limitations of marketing data and data analysis
- Should have a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Should to be able to design and execute a research project
- Should have the ability to plan, develop and prepare a professional quality research project report
Action Plan for Research Project;
1; Identify a specific organization or topic area that might be the basis for a marketing research project. The process can start with online research, discussion with managers or consumers, or your observation in society or the marketplace.
- Research the Organization, prepare an in depth analysis of the organizations recent activities and potential areas of concern
- Select a specific topic area that could assist the organization with improves managerial decision making related to customer (client) satisfaction, product development, promotional message, media, donations, distribution or other behaviors.
- Prepare the components of a research proposal
2; Create a problem statement to communicate the main focus of the proposed research study.
3; Develop research objectives related to the specific topic area you will investigate. These objectives should prescribe the specific information needs of the study.
4; Make use of Secondary Research Data that relates to your research subject, this secondary data should be a basis for the direction your primary data needs to obtain.
5; Compose questions for Primary Research. Determine process, problem formulation, method of Inquiry.
6; The Research Project should be 10 pages, apa format,