One of the objectives for growth as a professional is to demonstrate you are a continuous learner. Pursuing a master’s degree is certainly an indicator of this desire. However, what does one do after the master’s if they do not desire the pursuit of a Ph.D.? One method is through certification.
You will develop and submit a 2-page professional certification plan, due in Module 3, and clearly include detailed descriptions of the following:
- What type of certification(s) do you plan to pursue?
- What are the requirements for attaining your chosen certification(s) (degree/work experience)?
- What types of exams and currency requirements are in place for your chosen certification(s)?
- How has the MS in LSCM helped you to pave the way to attain such certification(s)?
- How will the certification(s) help your career in the future?
- What are your professional aspirations after earning the MS in LSCM degree?