Employee Engagement Investigation Report
You have been hired to work as an organizational consultant. Your task is to identify the issues that have caused changes in employee engagement at Power Manufacturing Company (PMC). Your investigation report will include recommendations for plant management to further analyze causes.
Review the Power Manufacturing Company: Setting the Stage multimedia piece for background information on PMC and its dramatic increase in employee turnover.
The following topic areas have already been identified as areas of concern for PMC management:
- Compensation and benefits.
- Work environment and conditions.
- Supervisory leadership.
- Plan management.
- Peer relationships.
- Job training.
For these topics, include the following in your investigation report:
- Identify specific engagement issues to investigate. Be sure to identify issues for each topic area above as well as one additional topic you feel should be investigated.
- Analyze how an investigation could be conducted for each identified issue.
- Based on your analysis, recommend an approach for investigating the identified issues.
Your investigation report should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least 3 academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length:6 pages, not including the references list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.