One of the teachers on here took my money and never did the work.. I can’t afford this. My assignment is due tonight but it can be turned in late.. can anyone please do it?
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you compare two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. Include the following:
- How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime?
- What are the programs’ major goals, objectives, and core beliefs?
- How do community-based programs address issues related to juvenile gang violence?
- What is the role of law enforcement in the programs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to juveniles?
- Which of the two programs is more effective at reducing juvenile crime? Why?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Discussion: The Brain-Behavior Relationship
Compose a post of 1-2 paragraphs
The brain is made up of an estimated 100 billion neurons, and each neuron can have thousands of connections to other neurons. Additionally, there are an estimated 10 times the number of glial cells (support cells) as there are neurons, lending to an extremely complex system of communication in the brain. How is this complex network of neurons in the brain key to the brain–behavior relationship? Discuss the process of information transfer within the brain and between the brain and the body. What types of developmental problems (emotional, cognitive, or physical) do you think could result from disruption of neural systems during childhood?