Which phrase from “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner” contains alliteration?
- “Hither to work us weal”
- “It cracked and growled, and roared and howled”
- “The guests are met, the feast is set”
What fear does Keats have in “When I Have Fears That I May Cease to Be”? Consider the following line: “I may never live to trace / Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance.”
- I may never leave the shadows as long as I live.
- I may never live to write about them.
- I may never live to paint pictures of them.
What favorite aim of the Romantic poets did Mary Shelley exhibit when writing Frankenstein?
- to evoke intense and vivid feelings
- to write for the intellectual elite
- to use reason, logic, and objective thinking