Can you help me understand this Business question?
Once you have analyzed the key questions presented by the case and identified any assumptions you will need to make, you can move on to outlining alternatives.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Analyze complex organizational issues within the healthcare industry.
- Integrate critical analysis to ensure healthcare organizational success.
Your next step after analysis is to outline the alternatives you identify. In addition, please identify the criteria that helped you come up with these alternatives. Have you overlooked anything? What business framework or theory can be applied to the situation or to the questions you have developed? What hypotheses can be identified to outline possible solutions? In other words, what outcomes will likely be generated by specific assumptions, recommendations, or actions?
If this is a quantitative question, crunch the numbers to identify trends or patterns in the data that will support your final recommendation. This is not the place to take a shortcut. However, be careful to evaluate the data in terms of what is relevant or not relevant to the solution that you are going to present in the final report. In some cases, extraneous information is included in order for you to demonstrate your ability to recognize what types of information and analysis are appropriate to recommend in a solution.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Make sure you have carefully reviewed the following:
- “Case 6: MIDCARE, Inc.” from the textbook.
- Requirements from 6.2 Assignment: Final Case Study – Submission.
- Prepare a two to three page paper, with title and reference pages (if appropriate), that addresses the following:
- What business framework or theory can be applied to the situation or the questions of the case?
- What hypotheses can be identified to outline possible solutions?
- What outcomes will likely be generated by specific assumptions, recommendations, or actions?
- Turn your work into the instructor by using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop.