97) A budget that summarizes the planned activities of all subunits of an organization.
98) A common form of master budget that adds a month in the future as the month just ended is dropped.
99) A major part of a master budget that focuses on the income statement and its supporting schedules.
100) The part of the master budget that focuses on the effects the operating budget and other plans will have on cash.
101) A statement of planned cash receipts and disbursements.
102) The result of decisions to create conditions that will generate a desired level of sales.
103) Mathematical models of the master budget that can react to any set of assumptions about sales, costs, or product mix.